Monday, April 7, 2014

Servant Reunion

This weekend I was able to join reunion of the cast of the Servant of Two Masters that I directed a couple of years ago. in fact, although we didn't plan it, but it just so happened that we had our reunion exactly two years to the weekend that Servant closed. This was one of the shows I am most proud of directing. It was such a cool and fun production of the show, and this cast was fantastic.

Not only was everyone in the cast a phenomenal performer and clown, everyone was a great person, and we are all still pals. It was nice to get everyone together in one place again, though. Great, great fun.

 2014
2012
The astute among you may notice that I am wearing the exact same thing in both pictures. That is not on purpose, I just don't have a very large wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment